Ch. 2, States (30-61)
- Choose and describe the 3 most important aspects of this chapter. (These can be concepts, issues, arguments, etc.) Justify your choices.
- Identify 2 aspects of this chapter that were (relatively) difficult to understand. Explain how these hindered your understanding of assigned material.
- Compose 1 question to facilitate (substantive) discussion of something in this chapter. (This can't be a simple "yes" or "no" question.)
- Cite and explain an important thing you learned from this chapter.
- Why do you consider this particular thing important? Be specific.
- Apply something you learned from this chapter to your daily life.
- What questions did this chapter raise or leave unanswered for you?
- How does this chapter contribute to our understanding of comparative politics?
- How does this chapter help us make sense of what goes on in "the real world"?
- How might we best address relevant issues or problems raised in/by this chapter?
- Create a discussion question that addresses some material from this chapter.