Ch. 4, Political Economy (96-133)
- In the context of today's chapter, what do you find most (a) surprising; (b) informative; (c) discouraging; and (d) fixable in your assigned report? Explain your answers.
- What themes and ideas inform this chapter? How do these connect to previous chapters?
- How does this chapter contribute to our understanding of comparative politics?
- How does this chapter help us make sense of what goes on in "the real world"?
- How might we best address relevant issues or problems raised in/by this chapter?